Thursday, August 18, 2011

The land of king and queens



The Thing about me is.......
HA.......
well.......
 there's lots of things about me arent there.

ever changing, ever evolving.
ever deciding, ever surprising.
ever fucking being.

u live. u die buddy.
simple as that.
there aint no magic in it.
point A equals point B.
I assure you,

ITS_____ A_____________ STRAIGHT LINE ____________________________

I dont know where the fuck Im going,
but guess what son, neither do you.
your journey, my journey,
their journey,
whats it even matter to you?
I dont THINK like everyone else and u you know what,
I LIKE IT.
Your simple.
Im not.
sorry if you cant keep up.

maybe I AM crazy.
but hey, you know what, maybe its YOU.
something tells me neither one of us will ever know which is exactly true.
everyone fits in somewhere you know.
and there will always be someone to judge.
so find your place mama.
and get your fuckin head outta the mud.
im sick of this cookie cutter bullshit.
this capitalist societies fucking greed.
"u gotta do it this way baby, just wait and you'll see"
Im sicking of fucking waiting dude, for this life to be what it "should"
Im sick of being empty but for you, you know I would.
I do everything for everybody.
and put a smile on their face.
but im about up to here ^^^^^^ with that bullshit.
and need to find MY real place.
cuz mother fucker you dont me,
and im willing to bet you dont even know YOU.
so let me do me,
and YOU do fucking YOU.
Im all about being unified,
that kumbaya lovey kinda shit.
but first we must find acceptance ya'll, to even know where we should begin.
embrace the strange my people.
stretch your god damn minds,
you live only once on this planet,
and there truly is just so much out there to find.



1 comment: