Friday, February 25, 2011

Cinderelli,cinderelli, night n day it's cinderelli.

lies all lies.
everything that is, are lies.
I hate you.
I hate me.
I hate the insecurity.
I hate the fear of knowing,
I hate the fear of let going.
I hate the smell of you.
The crude-crude that comes from you.
the meanness in your heart.
The flesh from inside your bones.
remind me of your hatred,
and the coldness of your soul.

I sacrifice my love for a picturesque dismay.
you hate me and I can feel it every fuckin day.
it eats away my heart,
ive damn near lost my soul,
its times like these that I know what it is to actually be old.
I cry because I loved you,
I cry because you cant.
I cry because we know that our days are up and spent.
I need to find myself again.
The essence of my core.
Once a beautiful carefree woman,
now a broken down, has been
thats much worse then a whore.
I hate my very reflection.
Ive lost my zest for life.
you sucked out my emotion babe,
but I guess to you thats alright,
shame on me for doing this.
I held the drainage tube myself.
I watched the very blood slip from me,
and you watched me as I helped.
I thought it may be cleansing,
to rid what was before.
I needed it to come to this.
I needed this to see.
That I am in fact more powerful.
then any part of we.
you had your chance there darlin.            
I cried and you ignored.
I ll slowly find my pieces babe,
maybe not ever to be a whole,
but I will find what is beautiful
about a torn up shattered soul.
I'll walk inside those valleys,
and kiss an air of faith.
I'll find someone who loves me
and cant be without my grace.
I thank you for this lesson,
but now I'll be on my way.
remember that I tried now baby,
because I simply just cannot stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment